Hometown Hall Celebrates National Pizza Day
Hometown Hall #hometownhall (HTH) – HometownHall.Com is celebrating National Pizza Day on February 9.
The celebration is one of the biggest of the year in America since it has a love affair with pizza.
Americans love pizzas, and they come in so many varieties, too. As Americans nosh on their favorite, explore a few pizza facts:
– Pepperoni is the most popular pizza at 36% of all pies ordered.
– Over 3 billion pizzas are sold in the USA each year. Add another 1 billion on frozen pizzas.
– In the United States, 17% of all restaurants are pizzerias.
– Antica Pizzeria, the first Pizzeria, opened in Naples, Italy, in 1738.
– Gennaro Lombardi, the first Pizzeria in the United States, opened in 1895 in New York City.
– Americans consume on average 23 pounds of pizza per person each year.
Troy Warren, Editor in Chief of Hometown Hall commented, “I love pizza! And it can be prepared in so many ways and why I think it is so popular. Plus it’s easy to fix.”
Hometown Hall is a comprehensive site consisting of:
Hometown COVID-19 Update: https://hometownhall.com/35b47ac84etid90-delta-to-block-middle-seats-on-planes-through-april1?fid=69
Hometown Celebrations: https://hometownhall.com/category/80
The official hashtag for Hometown Hall is #hometownhall
For more information about City News And Talk, contact the company here:
City News And Talk
(800) 845-TROY (8769)
Chandler, AZ 85249